Monday, September 22, 2014

Open Link Monday

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden...

photo credit: zbigphotography (1M+ views) via photopin cc

“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.”
 ― Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Dear friends, I wish you all a very productive week - whether it be at work or home, writing or just being at one with self and loved ones. Life seems to be pushing me along at a superhuman pace these days, and I am trying to maintain some semblance of calm in a tumultuous climate.

Please link up a poem of your choice today, and remember that all feedback is most welcome. I will do my best to visit and read but I apologize in advance if my response is tardy as my work deadlines have arrived.

Peace, Love, Harmony.


10 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm early… but late :) ha - this is my response to Sunday's Mini-Challenge. I had a busy weekend with high school homecoming game and dance for two girls and the pace never let up. I sat down at 11:30 Sunday night to write poetry - and now I am going to bed - will read and visit tomorrow.

Thanks, Kerry, for working so hard and keeping the garden weed-free.

Jim said...

Well, Kerry, I am sorry the your work is keeping you extra busy. Guess that's the way school is, it was me.

Thank you for sticking with us even in tight times.
..

Sumana Roy said...

shared a few haiku today :)

brudberg said...

Busy here too.. I will get back and comment later.. share a little rhymed poem with complicated words :-)

Marcoantonio Arellano (Nene) said...

Kerry, busy is good, drowning or overwhelmed is not.

have a fulfilled lunes (monday) to all of our amigos and amigas

Kerry O'Connor said...

Good day, good people.

It may take me a few days to get through the poems but I have only a few moments to spare in this crazy week.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I BELIEVE!

Anonymous said...

Kerry--sorry that you are so busy and hope that hope conquers all.

I am going back to Grapeling's challenge, not using the words, but a stanza I wrote for that poem. Thanks. k.

Carrie Van Horn said...

Hello everyone glad I manage to make it here this week. Thanks Kerry. :-)

Anonymous said...

in late... good week to all ~