Saturday, September 27, 2014

Play it Again, Toads! #9

Welcome to the 9th "Play it Again, Toads!" and a video of my son singing a clip of "Railroad Growlin'" (a song he wrote) and photos of my most recent summer vacation …

And that's what we are doing here.  Revisiting and or replaying any of the archived Imaginary Garden's  challenges.  Choose your own (the archive is on the sidebar 2011-2014) or select from the three I have highlighted below.

You may use the photos (or video) on this post or use your own - but please combine them with an archived challenge.


(a clip from) Railroad Growlin' written and performed by William Bednar:


Original poems only and link your specific post to Mr. Linky below.  Make it clear which challenge you are resurrecting by including a link.  Thank you, and I look forward to reading your poems.  

1)   Poetic Exerciese (or Chakras) with Ella  HERE

2)  Do You Believe in Magic?  from Fireblossom Friday - HERE

3)  The Secret Life of Bees (Imagined by Susie Clevenger)  HERE 








15 comments:

Grace said...

Delightful video & pictures Margaret ~ Thanks for the challenge to play it again ~

Jg. for FatScribe said...

LOVE the idea of "play it again" ... over at FatScribe, I do "redux" series. Great voice on your son, and great post! (Ukulele?)

Helen said...

Love, love, love your son's video! What a talent .... (photos are pretty nifty too)

Margaret said...

Yes, he is playing a Ukulele - it's easy to travel with. I am just getting around to computer time and it's almost midnight… I see everyone must be taking advantage of some lovely weekend weather. Hope to see some poetry tomorrow, but if you are too busy enjoying yourself - perhaps that is even better!

hedgewitch said...

Love the photographs, Margaret. Thanks for hosting this weekend--you gave me a chance to finally do Kerry's Superstition prompt I missed.

Anonymous said...

I needed to write... been taking a break, so I headed here first, and Susie's challenge grabbed me by my quill paw...

Nice to see others post, will keep checking in! Love to all, Amy

Fireblossom said...

Your son's video reminds me of one of my old favorite bands, Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks. Now he just needs two gals to help him out!

Your photos are, as always, wonderful, and I'm tickled to have one of my posts included.

Fireblossom said...

I used Ella's.

Marian said...

Margaret, your son seems ready for Broadway!

Susie Clevenger said...

Margaret, I love the video, the photos and the chance to play it again. I went way back to before I discovered the garden, Kerry's prose poetry challenge on November 16, 2011.

brudberg said...

Nothing's better than magic.. and yes I added eyes of newt.. potion recipes are great

xinex said...

I love those images, so tranquil!...Christine

Hannah said...

Lovely assortment of inspiration...thank you, Margaret and Ella, (again)!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos and replays--all cool--I used both Ella's and Shay's. Thanks, Margaret. k.

Karen said...

Third eye: what I saw. Thanks for the inspiration!