Saturday, January 7, 2017

Play It Again!

Today we revisit archived challenges of the Imaginary Garden. This affords us the opportunity to catch up on a recent prompt we may have missed or allows us to explore the side bar (2011 - 2016).
Select your own or choose from the ones I have highlighted below. I have included a Flash 55 for those who like to write to that prompt on the first weekend of the month.


Portrait of the Poet Peter Hille
Lovis Corinth (1902)

1. Flash 55 PLUS!, Dante, July 4 2015

2. Sharkey's Day, Music with Marian, February 7 2014

3. Film School Dropout, Out of Standard with Izy Gruye, 12 June 2013



8 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

55 words felt just right, today. Thank you, Kerry.

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

brudberg said...

I did a deepdive into Laurie's music... I will do more of that in the future...

Jim said...

Thank you, Kerry -- I needed 55 today!! (It didn't start that way)
Happy New Year's to all. I have been busy out of the country for a month, just barely posting but not hardly any time or paid Internet for comment returns. I'm sorry for that part.
..

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Loved the prompt choices ❤️ chose to write for Flash 55 Plus, only this time I went for writings of Dante Alighieri. Thank you so much Kerry for the lovely opportunity; this one's for you!❤️


Lots of love,
Sanaa

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Thanks, I had fun wth that. I tried to combine all three prompts; not sure it works very well as a poem, but I enjoyed the attempt.

Kim M. Russell said...

I had never heard of the film Holy Motors and I can't wait to see the whole thing. I've posted a poem and will be back in the morning to read - i'm visiting my mum today.

Fireblossom said...

I dredged up my own prompt from three days ago. Ha!

said...

^ Ha, FB.