Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Tuesday Platform

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden...




Greetings to all poetic travellers of the blogosphere! In continuing the series of clips from Human, the Movie, I believe it is fitting to listen to the words of out-going Secretary-General of the United Nations, whose ten year leadership came to an end on December 31, 2016.

If writing poetry could be considered the equivalent of planting a tree, then this is the garden in which every tree should flourish. Please share your work with us today, and take the time to read the work of those who have linked up with you.


9 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I love the idea of writing being like gardening...

Kim M. Russell said...

Me too, Magaly - digging the words, plating ideas and watching them grow. I'll just post my poem and then I'll read yours - looking forward to it!

Timoteo said...

Good morning Toads...have a wonderful day!

brudberg said...

I'm linking up an old poem on books and gardens.

Stacie Eirich said...

Happy Tuesday Toads! I hope you enjoy my latest blog post -- inspired by & written for the dreamers, the artists, the poets -- in other words, for us. Happy reading & writing. :-)

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Happy Tuesday y'all❤️ sharing my latest! Thanks for hosting us, Kerry❤️

Margaret said...

So glad to be back in the Garden ... Christmas and New Years and all the kids home (just drove one off to college (just returned one on Monday) kicks my butt :)

Jim said...

Thanks, Kerry, for more of the comparison between poem writing and garden growing. For both, the 'planting' springs the action. Like the noise in the garden, is it real if nobody reads it. Kind of bumbly there, but I am very grateful for the Garden here and its keepers, the Toads. a built in readership exchange. Pretty trees get a larger audience, we must remember to write for our readers.
..

Anjum Wasim Dar said...

great message with purpose of life...great prompt ...can write all the year through thank you