Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Tuesday Platform

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden...



Greetings to all poets and friends. We have reached the end of January 2017 amid dire forecasts of an uncertain year to come. Yet the future remains full of possibility and the power of the written and spoken word can bring positive change. It can be a happy, new year.

Please share your thoughts, hopes and cares in the form of poetry. Use this space to reach out to others with your unique vision, wisdom and creativity.




8 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm here for the possibilities...

Susie Clevenger said...

Wow! This is an early post for me! Happy Tuesday!

brudberg said...

I wanted to shed some light these dark of days...

Gillena Cox said...

Happy its Tuesday

much love...

Stacie Eirich said...

Happy Tuesday Toads! I'm linking up a poem that I wrote last summer, when in midst of working on my novel. It has become the chief source of inspiration for my second novel, which follows my young characters from a forest kingdom of tigers to a snow kingdom of bears. It's where my head is now, as I embark on writing book 2 - hence the share! Happy Reading & Writing! :-) -Stacie

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Loved the video, Kerry ❤️ sharing my poem "From dusk till dawn." Happy Tuesday y'all ❤️

Bekkie Sanchez said...

Hello friends! I am offering a Quadrille I wrote for dVerse today. Hope this week is bringing you good things! The weather here has been unbelieveable and bike riding has been great! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Have a great day everyone.